Thanks for visiting this abundant section of the site!
Here you will find three sections that you will Love:
- Tips: Tips and actions steps to follow for making changes in your Life, developing a positive attitude, becoming "present" in your daily Life ... Which can lead to fulfillment and contentment!
- Books: Approved by Laura! You will find books on personal development, finding happiness, happy relationships (and help with relationships), Spiritual development, mood & behaviour therapy .... And so much more! You can purchase them on the spot, which is following a key coaching principle- Taking Action!
- Resources: Articles, audio, and links to everything related to self development and personal fulfillment. You can also ask a question to Coach Laura here and receive unique feedback and tips for your specific needs.
Watch this Video - How to make little changes in your daily routine to become more "present".
Here is also a list you can print and keep in your wallet or purse - these are tips from Laura as well as from her clients who have practiced these simple changes:
- Drive a different route to work (or take a different transit route)
- Change your morning routine (change the order in which you do things)
- Drink a different flavour coffee
- Make a different style of eggs
- find an outdoor activity to enjoy
- Call a friend to plan dinner (have a plan of something to look forward to)
- Eat/try a different meal at your favourite restaurant
- Sign up for an interest course at your local college or a one day workshop
Tips for staying positive - from Laura
1. Write a list of things you do "just for you" and make sure that you complete at least one activity daily (examples: read a magazine, buy a new shirt, have a bath, go for a walk, play in the snow/sand/leaves/sun, turn your phone off,... anything that is only about you)
2. Practice Gratitude - Make a list of ten things currently in your life that you are Thankful for (this may be challenging to start, but will flow once you begin writing). Read this list every morning and every night to remind yourself of the "gifts" that you have to be thankful for ...and know this : It could always be worse
3. Create a list of your top 5 accomplishments or proudest moments. Take note of the smaller things that you accomplish daily and give yourself some credit for those as well. Try to be creative while making this - maybe make a poster, paint or draw your list to make it official.
4. Ask for help when you need it. You don't have to know everything or do everything on your own.
5. Call your Life Coach
The art of Encouragement by Candy Paull. Laura's comments: You will find this book will bring you warmth and comfort in an easy to reaad format that you can pick up any time you need wise words or comforting advice.
Feeling Good Together by David D. Burns, MD. Laura's comments: This book is easy to read, very interactive, and will give you the tools you need to improve any relationship. You will also learn a lot about yourself if you are willing to be honest.
The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz. Laura's comments: This book is amazing for your tool-kit on loving yourself, loving others with-out "needing" them, relationships and how to accept yourself completely. This will help you with healing yourself and relationships with others close to you. I have read this book several times and referred it to clients and friends who have also re-read the book many times. I also recommend the complete set, which includes: The Mastery of Love, The Four Agreements, & The Voice of Knowledge.
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra. Laura's comments: I keep this one in my purse! It is always uplifting and allows you took look at Life in a way that is clear and positive. You can pick it up any time to open it to any page and you will soak in wisdom with practicle principles you can use in your daily Life.
Living wiht Joy by Sanaya Roman. Laura's comments: I have read this book almost every year over the past 10 years. It has been recommended to me by several successful & powerful women. It will speak to you on a deep level and covers every topic of self-fulfilment that you need. If you are ready for self-fulfillment on a deeper level, I strongly recommend starting with this book. It is also an easy read.
When Panick Attacks by David D. Burns. Laura's comments: If you are a person who constantly worries or experiences panick attacks, this book is a wonderful read and a practical guide to breaking free from that worry. It is an interactive book so that you can help yourself become worry free and anxiety free without drugs. It is simple, informative and practical.
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. Laura's comments: This book will open your mind and teach you how to live completely in the present moment. It is deep, insightful, and offers a new understanding to human energy.
If none of these books "speak" to you, please contact me, Laura, and I will personally recommend books for your specific situation or stage of Life that will help you, heal you, and guide you on your journey. email@example.com or call 905-420-1687
Learn from Coach Laura
Watch this Video - How to make little changes in your daily routine to become more "present". Coach Laura's interview on Rogers Tv Daytime Durham Region (same as above)
Sign up for Aspire Magazine at http://www.aspiremag.net/home/subscribe .I recommend you sign up today (it's free!) There is so much inspiration and information here offered for women on development, parenting, relationships, being present, and any other topic that you can imagine!
100 Women of Destiny Audio
This was an amazing live event that took place in March 2011. Laura participated at the live events and each one (50 hours!) has been recorded just for you - Here you will find inspiration, help, and feel your life open up by listening to 50 powerful women share their stories and invaluable advice.